Experimental beta build based on YGOPro version 1.02B.1
What's new in beta2?
- New build settings
- Online server changed to TDOANE server
- Server refresh button in separate thread
This is not a full build. Copy the contents of this archive into the ygopro 1.02B.1 folder!
If you don't have version 1.02B.1 then click here to download.
- Resizable window
- Fullscreen support
Change setting in system.conf to enable fullscreen
- Online server interaction built in
Read this tutorial if you want to know more about playing on the ygopro servers
- Advantage and disadvantage music
The songs should be named 'song-advantage.mp3' and 'song-disadvantage.mp3'
- Remembers sound and music settings
- Changed 'LAN Mode' button to 'Multiplayer'
- LAN Mode can be found under its own tab in Multiplayer
- Changed 'Search' button to 'Filter results'
- Changed 'Group of turn cards over %d cards' to 'Revealing %d cards'
- Card declaration dialog is no longer case sensitive (mind crush, prohibition, gishki diviner etc.)
- New app icon
Remember that these features are in beta. They can contain bugs!
Todo list / Known issues
- Add texts to strings.conf to ease translation of non-english languages
Screen size related
- Deck edit screen
- Let window popups start in middle of the screen
- Make game log section larger vertically
- Hi-res pics
- Larger font
- Larger buttons
- Make room browser better (more eyecandy)
- Room filters
- Remember account username and password
Put refresh button functionality in a new thread to prevent menu from freezing
- Options for creating a room
- Choose server
- Read, parse and translate Chinese server error messages
CreditsProgrammer of YGOPro experimental: Percival18
Main YGOPro programmer: Fluorohydride
Server by Kaiba Corporation